Tuesday, November 24, 2009

What's with the name?

So where did the name "Pitter Patter Name That Chatter" come from?
Glad I asked.
One random day I was eating dinner at some restaurant with my sister and my friend Kiara. I suggested we play a game. Somebody said "Okay, what game?" Off the top of my head I said "pitter... patter... name that.. chatter?" And began making up how it was played on the spot.

Basically, it's a pretty legit game to play when you're bored, in the car, or while waiting for a movie to start.

One person begins by saying part of a jingle, phrase, song, whatever and the other people try to finish the sentence. Whoever gets it right first then says a new phrase and so on. EX] person 1: "mama says..." person 2: "...knock you out!"

1 comment:

  1. Heyyy we've played tht game! It's hella fun! lol

    ReplyDelete